Prescott College Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The Prescott College Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse invites you to submit a proposal for the 2015-2016 exhibition seasons. The gallery is committed to exhibitions that expand the community’s experience of contemporary art and address the interests of a diverse audience. Proposals across all themes and media are welcome - for this season we seek proposals expanding the theme of Borderlands (political, geographical, environmental, cultural) issues and concerns across the globe.
- Open to all artists and curators 18 years and older
- All visual arts disciplines are accepted
- Artwork will remain on display for the term of the exhibition
- Prescott College receives a 30% commission on all artwork sold
- Shipping is the responsibility of the artist (the gallery is currently seeking funding to assist with shipping costs.
The gallery will insure objects let to it at the time of delivery for the insurance value indicated on the sumbission form. Prescott College Art Gallery will insure agains all risks of physical loss or damage from any external cause while on location during the period of the loan agreement. The usual exculsions will apply for loss or damage that may occur be any event beyond the control of the college.
The Exhibitions Selection Committee for the 2015-2016 season is made up of arts professionals from various disciplines as well as a representitive of the Prescott College Students Arts Council.